Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who knew?

I never would have imagine anyone- let alone a 2yr old- to have me in love. She looks like a mini-me most days but can be as ungrateful and mean as a woman being helped by an unattractive man in a hell storm. Anyway, she is the love of my life and I thank God for her everyday.

Dimpled chin taught me how to smile when I did not know I had not smiled big in a long time- all teeth even the ones in the far back- were showing! That little people audition for Academy Awards at the age of 2 and win Oscars at the age of 4. She made me fall in love with other people's kids which is a miracle in itself.

So I thank God for bring little people into my life and making me smile from the inside out!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't wait to have this feeling with my baby cornbread.

I know the love I have for your child makes me feel weird at times. Especially as I have only met and held her once in my life.

It will feel very weird loving someone else more than my mother or Cornbread.

TFS