Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Hope He Was On Drugs!

I was so shocked and disappointed to see Kramer- real name Michael Richards- yelling the N word during a comedy stand-up. Using it with no punch line at that but out of what appeared to be frustration with a hackler who use a few racist terms himself. The whole thing was ugly.

I loved Kramer on the show, Seinfeld. He was the best co-lead on any sitcom I have ever watched and was always funny. (Next to Ben Stiller on King of Queens or the tall dude on Everybody Loves Raymond.) The funniest episodes were the Cuban cigars and the ultimate shower head.

This real life incident just proves that what is in us will always come out of us. I feel bad for all the fans he will lose due to this real life incident but it is a good reminder that celebrities are rarely like the characters they portray.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

What made me mad was that the Laugh Factory said they would never have him back there again...then a few days later he was back and was supposed to come back to apologize but never even MENTIONED the incident...so that really made him show his true colors if you ask me!!

Anonymous said...

He said he was not a racist, well as soon as someone threaten his skills the true colors came out. I saw the whole incident on CNN news & they played the whole incident. The part that got me was when he said , is someone going to put me in jail for calling you a N. What little did he know someone filmed the incident, another Rodney King situation, he had to apologize